Sweet and Savory Social Justice Seder with Beth Am Women
Beth Am Women is celebrating our 25th women's seder this year! Please join us to raise our collective voices in joyful song and prayer, and to stand together to affirm our belief in social justice and recommit to repairing our world.
Bring your mothers, daughters, grandmothers, granddaughters and friends to make this a truly multi-generational evening!
The evening will begin with wine, appetizers and socializing at 6:00 PM The seder will begin promptly at 6:45 PM.
- Early bird registration (by April 3)
- Individual: $15
- Guests (daughters, granddaughters, mothers, grandmothers): $8 each
- If registering after April 3:
- Individual: $18
- Guests (daughters, granddaughters, mothers, grandmothers): $10 each
If you will be arriving by 6:00 PM: Bring a Passover appetizer* for 12 people (no flour or meat products, please). Place food on serving tray with matzo crackers, if needed.
OR, for seder, choose an item based on your birthday month:
- January - April: Fresh fruit, or fruit and cheese platter for 12 on a serving plate
- May - December: Passover dessert for 12 on a serving plate*
Register and pay online using the form below or by downloading, completing and returning the signup and payment form. Registration ends Tuesday, April 11.
For more information, contact Joanne, Jean and Deb at email@example.com.
Learn more about Passover with Beth Am.